Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Latest Stuff...

Since my schedule is a little more open right now than I am used to this time of year, I've been working away on my Feltware Collection.

I was finally able to figure out how to consistently fit travel mug lids to my tall, feltware cups. Look for these at all my shows this year.


The lids are great too, they have a little tab that slides down to close the lid so your coffee doesn't spill and it actually works!

After the One of a Kind show this past December, my tall feltware cups were a huge hit, but some people asked for shorter cups that would fit in a coffee maker.
Well, ta da!




I'm so excited about these little guys! I've been using one myself just to take them for a test drive and I absolutely LOVE it!

I've got some more projects on the go including some custom cozies to fit my round bottomed tumblers so I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, I'll be posting these throughout the week on my etsy shop, so keep your eyes peeled!

1 comment: